Friday, February 6, 2009

I obviously don't shoot enough

So guys at work think I shoot a lot because I will usually go through 500 to 700 rounds in a day at the range. I go to the range once a month in the winter and shoot in the back yard about the same frequency in the summer. That's maybe 6000 rounds a year of which 1500 is .22lr and the rest .45acp, I shoot a couple hundred rounds of .38 special and .357 magnum but revolvers don't do much for me so it's mostly to make sure the gun still works.
Anyway I am wandering the wilds of the intertubes and run across a couple guys who shoot in IDPA they average 24,000 rounds a year. Eeek! I think I need to start reloading. On a related note I wish the ranges running IDPA USPSA matches were closer than 100 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive